DISCLAIMER: Days of Summer Cruise Fest and all entertainers performing on the ship and their agents, and Cruise Line neither controls, nor operates, nor are they responsible for the actions of independent contractors such as airlines, railroad companies, tour operators or ground transporters. The above said deny any responsibility for liability for late arrival of your flight or train or for any illness, injury, damage, loss of cruise time or other irregularities resulting there from. You are responsible for arriving at the respective ports on time for embarkation and for joining the vessel at its next port of call if, for any reason you miss a scheduled sailing.
AGE DISCLAIMER: Guests are required to be 21 years of age (on embarkation day) to travel on their own. Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided at embarkation. For additional minor age restriction guidelines while on board, click here<https://help.goccl.com/
Guests Under the Age of 21 MUST travel with a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older.
* The guardian does not need to be a legal guardian.
* The bookings must be cross-referenced with the relative or guardian’s stateroom and documented properly.
Exceptions: Guests under the age of 21 may travel without a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older under the following conditions:
Legally married couples, including same gender couples
* Proper documentation must be provided at embarkation. Failure to provide documentation or not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided.
* Documentation includes: marriage license issued by the County Clerk’s Office; legal proof of civil union; for newly married couples: a copy of the marriage license application or certificate signed by the official that performed the ceremony.
Qualified Military Personnel
* Applies to US Military Personnel and Canadian National Defense personnel (and their traveling companions in the same stateroom) of 18 – 20 years of age.
* Copy of proof of service must be provided at embarkation. Failure to provide documentation or not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided.
By purchasing a cabin you hereby agree to grant Days of Summer Cruise Fest access to all financial transaction history associated with your cabin on this cruise event.